Center For New Beginnings

Center For New Beginnings

Employment Opportunities

The Center for New Beginnings currently has positions available for candidates that are licensed in the State of New Hampshire as Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, or Clinical Mental Health Counselors. We are especially interested in clinicians with a unique area of expertise to expand our breadth of services, including specialties such as art therapy, substance abuse, DBT training, or experience with developmental disorders.

Interested Applicants

Please send a detailed vita of your pertinent experience and interests.


The Center for New Beginnings
229 Cottage Street
Littleton, NH 03561

You may call our Clinical Director at (603) 444-6465 for more information and to schedule a telephone interview. We would appreciate an opportunity to tell you more about our program and about the advantages of working and living in the North Country.


To determine if you are license-eligible:
If you are currently licensed in another state or are license-eligible but have not yet been granted a New Hampshire license, you will first need to determine if you meet the requirements of the New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice at either the Master's or Doctoral level in the disciplines mentioned above. To determine if you are license-eligible, you may write to the NH Board of Mental Health Practice at 105 Pleasant Street, Room 204C, Concord, NH 03301, call them by phone at (603) 271-6762, or look up the information online at


After a 90-day probationary period, full-time employees are entitled to the following:

Need Help with Student Loans?

Would you like to come to work in the beautiful North Country, pursue your career in mental health, and pay off your student loans at the same time? The Center for New Beginnings is a participant in the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. For more information on this benefit that can help you to pay back educational loans, visit: National Health Service Corps
Another great resource is the
NH Student Loan Repayment Program.


While we are unable to provide post-doctoral supervision at this time, we want to encourage Doctoral level clinicians who are license-eligible at the Master's level to consider applying as we may be able to offer post-doctoral supervision at some time in the future.

Some candidates with a Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology but not yet licensed at the Doctoral level may still be able to obtain a Master's level license (as a Clinical Mental Health Counselor), provided they have been awarded a Master's degree in a mental health discipline and meet the employment and supervision requirements of the Master's level license.

Please note that we do not currently have positions available for Marriage and Family Therapists or Pastoral Psychotherapists. We also do not have positions for unlicensed clinicians, nor are we able to provide supervision towards licensure (at any level) at this time.

Top of Page